Photo + Pixelmator + Pastello

The original photograph is of my daughter in her Halloween make-up. As you can see, the top of her hair is not in the photograph so I had to add more hair and flowers using Pixelamtor. Next, I added flowers that I found on Pixabay, to the background, then used a couple of presets found on Pastello.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s